I'll leave my rant to their stated "Policy". Nuff Said; (located here: http://www.kohlerkohler.com/Store/ContentPage.aspx?ContentPageID=6)

Return Policy

Return Policy

Do not sign for products without inspecting them first.

If you refuse goods or return goods without an RGA, the restocking fee is doubled.

Some items are non-returnable. See list below for details.

We charge a 25% restocking fee on returns and a 20% restocking fee on exchanges. To make a return, you must obtain an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. To do that, simply click "returns"online and fill out the forms. We will reply with questions or with an update on the status. If we are awaiting the vendor response, please follow up with us every 2 or 3 days and we'll keep following up with the vendor. We hope to handle returns quickly and easily.

The Rules:

1.Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery of the original order.

2.Returns will incur a restocking fee of 25% or 20% for an exchange.

3.If the order had subsidized or free shipping, shipping charges will be deducted from the credit amount.

4.Returns will only be credited if the items are in 100% resaleable condition, which includes the boxes and packing materials that were originally shipped with your order. No writing should be on the box.

5.Credits are issued after inspection of the returns, and can take several weeks or 30 days or in rare cases, longer.

6. All Returns must have an RGA #.

7. Unless we shipped you the wrong item, the customer pays for return shipping.

8. Returns must be shipped to the location which we will designate inour RGA Approval. If the return is made to another location, the shipment will be rejected. If the shipment is accidentally accepted at the wrong warehouse location, no credit will be issued, until the customer pays for the shipping of the item to the correction location, and then that correct location inspects the return as usual. The return location may be different than the original location from where the item(s) shipped.

The following items are non-returnable:

Shower Doors, Bathtubs, Whirlpools, Shower Enclosures

Service Parts & Replacement Parts

Products which are discontinued by the manufacturer

Products which have been modified by us or by you, such as if we drill more holes in a sink for you.

Kohler Furniture

Newport Brass, Ginger, and Brasstech Items

Thomas Lighting Items

Hansgrohe Items

Brizo Items

All International Orders (Products delivered outside the USA)

Had an Experience with Webstores123?

Comments

I wish I had seen these complaints before I bought a faucet from this web site AmericanStandard123.com, which was a part of the webstores123.com according to their web site link.Now I have become another victim of the company.

It took the company a long time to ship the product and after I returned the product, for about two months, I am still waiting for a refund.

The emails or web site feedback form requests were simply ignored.

I totally agree these sites needs to be shut down: both WebStores123.com and AmericanStandard123.com.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!We ordered a sink ($1300) from this "company" and struggeled for 7 weeks to get a shipping tracking number.

We paid an extra $100 to have it drop-shipped from the manufacturer (later reduced to $50). When we tried to cancel the order after waiting 7 weeks, surprise, surprise, a tracking number shows up. But, the best was yet to come--"Barry" decides to call us at home and yell at his customers!

Business owners that can't use their real names should send a big red flag!Comments like "I don't care if you don't use us again--we don't need your business" tell the story--don't use this site!

I was alarmed at the negative publicity after ordering from WS123, I got polite replies to my emails.I did not ask for the quicker delivery so it took over 2 months to get the item.

It was delivered today and in fine condition about 2 weeks before the estimated delivery. There were no more extra charges other than the 150 dollars I of which I was told in the first email after ordering online. The price for this item was still about 1/3 less than if I had bought it through a Canadian dealer.

Overall I think that the responses to my inquires were prompt and polite.

I got the item as ordered and in good condition, although I did not have the opportunity to inspect before it was left here, which could have been a problem. The return policy would have been a difficulty for sure if it was not correct. Overall I am okay with this purchase. Would I do it again, I am not sure, the pay ahead policy is different than I am used to.

The person I dealt with gave me his phone number but I did not get around to trying it.

He said that they were making some changes to their business practices.emoticons just don't do relief that well.

Their phone number is 212 257 6990 and the contact's name is "Christian" (although he doesn't act good and holy). Please call him and give him and earfull if you've had a similar terrible experience. This company needs to be shut down.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #252278

I bought 4 Moen ShowHouse Hooks over a month ago (1/23/2011) and I still haven't received them yet. They post NO phone number, so getting a hold of them has been impossible! Here is my confirmation #S4013998.

I thought Home Depot and Lowes was bad until I met up with this ultra-scammy website which needs to be shut down.

Webstores123 will charge you 25% restocking, 50% restocking if you refuse a package like they are doing with me, and shipping to and from.

I believe they are breaking the law and someone needs to figure out how to close them down. Buyer be aware. This company is dangerous with your money, yet they come on here and justify their actions. OMG.......

Do they not know how to calculate how much money 25% of a large purchase is they are pocketing? And or 50%? Plus s/h? Customers service is the worst.

Happy Freeking HOliday WEbstores123. I will think of a way to close you down. :cry :cry

#203127

At least you GOT a return policy.There website says nothing under policy...

trying to dispute w/them and they get to make up whatever policy they want !NEVER use them!

#190654

I just recently placed an order for 3 light fixtures.Almost 2 weeks have gone by and not even an email about them.

I sent message via "contact form" and still nothing.

Why can't I just call someone and find out if I will ever see my lights, or if I'm just out of $400?I wish I had done more research about the company, instead of just looking for great prices.

I just placed an order with them.I can't even get in touch.

They appear to be one of those places that hides their phone number.

I usually catch this first and won't do business.Now I'm getting emails from them that say "do not reply to this email." so as far as I can tell, the only way to reach them is through a "contact form."

Hi,

We offer great service and the best prices.We tell you our policy for each brand in our policies.

Certain items have a restocking fee. Others cannot be returned. And yes, if you sign for an item from a freight company as being in 100% good condition, they don't honor the freight claim. So we ask that you inspect it.

If it's UPS, you have 2 days to report it.

Not sure why you would think this is not a fair policy, but we certainly think it's fair, and it has been working for us and our customers.Thank you, and I hope you give us a try.