We ordered a bathroom vanity from webtores123 because their site had the best price with NO shipping charge.The day after we ordered it, we received an e-mail saying that they made a mistake.

There IS a shipping charge but that they would only charge us 1/2 the shipping price- this should have been our first warning of trouble to come. The vanity came and the driver/delivery guy asked me to sign for it- never anything about opening/inspecting the vanity-just sign. Later we open the box and the sink is cracked. We e-mail the company because we have no phone #- still don't after many requests for one.

They tell us our claim is denied because I signed for it. They offer to send a new sink, but the one in the vanity is glued in-not a good option. The company does call us finally but no good solution is offered and we inform them that we will be stopping payment. The man on the phone actually hangs up on my husband then calls back later and denies that he hung up on him.

The guy calls back another time shortly after that telling my husband how we made a mistake and that they have a company policy about not taking back items that are signed for and how they inform customers to inspect items before signing.

We were never informed of this "policy".I wish I had read the reviews of this company prior to ordering.

Had an Experience with Webstores123?

Comments