i order 2 grohe faucets from them.I got a email saying it would take 30 or more days for delivery.

I sent 5 differnet emails to which they never responded in full asking questions of why such a long delivery and asking for their phone number so we could speak about my concerns. They never sent me a phone number. I finally Cnaceled my order with them, they then sent a email saying it was not canceled unless they sent me a conf number which they never did. a week later they charged my AMEX card.

I disputed the charge with Amex and discovered their phone number 212-260-9620. I claled and spoke with Barry whoi said he would investigate and call me back.

That was 45 minutes ago and no phone call.DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY

Had an Experience with Webstores123?

Comments

I was told I'd get tracking info after it was shipped. I got the tracking number when the item was already delivered and This was only after an email exchange regarding a second shipment that has not arrived after three weeks. I can get stuff from around the world in less than a week with ordinary shipping, but not with this business.

I emailed to ask about my shipment and got a tracking number a few minutes later. It appeared that the label was printed after my email, but a check later shows it was done moments before. I asked for it to be overnighted since it was already about two weeks from my order and was told there was nothing that could be done. I then asked if he could put it in will call at the local UPS so I could go pick it up and save a day (this is a business purchase). He again told me nothing could be done.

Do yourself a favor and spend the extra dollar or two to get it from someone else-there's plenty of online stores who really do appreciate your business and will work hard to make you happy.

They never shipped my order I paid almost $800 over 4 weeks ago...