Do not ever use this on-line company!I placed an order for a 54" bath tub on line.

Checked to see the status of the delivery on their website under my account and it always says "pending shipping". I tried to find contact telehone number on site to contact the customer service department, and there is no number listed. Sent six emails requesting contact number and shipping information with no response from company. I still have not received the bath tub, and it is holding up the construction of our house.

Never, ever use this company!No customer service!!!

Had an Experience with Webstores123?

Comments

This is the worst online company.I ordered a faucet, same pending message as everyone else got.

I canceled my order and still haven't received my refund or even a response to my several emails.What can I do to get my $500 back????

Ordered a bath vent/heater/light...got two ship dates and nothing ever shipped.

Disputed the charge with my credit card company.

They string you along and don't send your order.Will never order from them again

Webstores123 contact number is 212 257 6990 - call Christian and give him *** about their fraudulent practices! This company should be shut down.

I had a similar experience.Ordered a sink on Jan 14, credit card charged, got the "pending" email but no response to 6 emails I have sent them.

Sounds like a fraudulent website.:(

#219700

I guess you had a good experience because you never had to contact WebStores123 for customer service. They do not list a contact telephone number of their website, and when you email them, they never respond!

I had a good experience.

#204484

the name doesn't even sound legit!