I have been buying things on the internet for years and this is the first time I've really been this unhappy.After an initial contact from them saying they would look into why our order was taking so long, I never got another response.

I sent 4 or 5 more emails and never heard anything.

They don't have a phone number, and their return/cancellation policy is onerous.I have a feeling I'm going to have to contact my credit card company to get my refund based on other reviews I've read about how they work.

Had an Experience with Webstores123?

Comments

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more InternetReputation - Ripped off for $1000 InternetReputation "I gave this company $1,000 to host a domain for me for 22 years. They took the money and ran and never registered my domain nor hosted it ever again...." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more Thumbtack  Service Hire a Pro is a Scam- Stay Away Thumbtack "I hired a so called Pro Jim Kerrigan " Mr. Fix It" to repair my washing machine machine . He stated that the diagnostic fee would be deducted from the..." Read more